Eve Sutton M.A. - Above and Beyond Tutoring
Available during school vacations, weekends, weekdays, and evenings.
Highly recommended, with current references. Rates start at $80/hour (Mountain View, Los Altos, Palo Alto, EPA, Stanford, Menlo Park, Atherton). Most sessions are two hours. Creative, resourceful, experienced with all ages, Eve is the tutor you hire when you need help "above and beyond" the usual services.
- Your current or previous tutors have done all they can. You need someone with better methods to make progress on difficult issues.
- You prefer extended sessions to work on attention span, physical skills, auditory processing, vision exercises, or sensory integration along with academics.
- Your student has skills far above grade level, and/or far below.
- You want tutoring to reflect the school's religious or educational philosophy (Waldorf, Challenger, Montessori, etc.).
- Your student has serious physical, mental, or emotional needs.
- You prefer tutoring at home or at school, perhaps during evenings or weekends.
- Your tutor must provide reliable transportation: pick-up of student after school or drop-off to other activities after tutoring.
- You need home schooling in all subjects, up to 4 hours/day.
- You are a teacher or other adult coping with academic challenges, learning disabilities or test anxiety.
BACKGROUND: Eve Sutton is a professional curriculum designer, long-term tutor, experienced classroom teacher in public and private schools (PreK, K-12, Adult Ed, University, Teacher Education) and alternative education instructor (home/hospital, GED prep, independent study), for mainstream and special needs students. She helps parents and educators reach agreement on how to work within the system to help the student.
Fully credentialled for California public schools (Multiple Subjects, English, Science, CLAD), with a Master's in Education from Stanford and continuing education in everything from creative writing to nanotechnology, Eve teaches math, reading, penmanship (handwriting), writing (composition), language arts, public speaking, ELD/ESL, science, social studies, fine art, performing arts, crafts, study skills, behavior, confidence, and Test Prep for teens and adults (ISEE, GED, SAT, CBEST, GRE, LSAT, etc.).
See map: Google Maps, Yahoo! Maps, MapQuest
Palo Alto, CA, 94303
|Website:||We don't have a website address for this resource. You can Click Here to look up the resource on www.Google.com|
|Updated:||Fri, 22 Nov 2013 10:58:57 -0800|