Community Integrated Work Program Inc. (CIWP)
Since 1987, CIWP has been supporting individuals with developmental disabilities and mental challenges to achieve their potential. Our model is based on the principles of community integration to achieve productive lifestyles.
CIWP is honored to provide work and behavioral day-programs, independent living supports, and crisis intervention. Our array of services is available to participants throughout the large state of California.
CIWP provides integrated options for the developmentally disabled as they learn to live and work independently in their local communities.
This is accomplished through intensive training on all basic areas of a productive lifestyle:
- Paid work
- Familiarity with full use of all the resources that each community has to offer
- Attainment of the necessary skills to develop and maintain friendships and all other social relationships which make our life meaningful
- Familiarity with leisure and recreational resources in the community
- The development of a strong and confident personality
Local Office Numbers:
- Antioch 925-778-2905
- Campbell 408-871-9680
- Fresno 559-276-8564
- Hayward 510-487-9768
- Los Banos 209-827-8865
- Madera 559-673-5174
- Merced 209-723-4025
- Elk Grove 916-422-2955
- North Highlands 916-348-5050
- Richmond 510-528-2287