Elizabeth Celestre, M.A., Learning Specialist Consultant
As a Learning Specialist Consultant I provide three (3) FEE-BASED PATHWAYS:
- Review of ALL MEDICAL and EDUCATIONAL ENTITY RECORDS and FULL DAY OBSERVATION at the education and/ or vocational facility.
- Following a review of records as cited in Pathway #1 above, an In-Depth Evaluation will be conducted in a one-on-one setting. Only standardized assessments will be utilized in order to insure validity of results.
- Should health care providers or school site personnel suggest that specific areas of difficulty be hampering the individual's academic success, expanded and In-Depth standardized evaluations in the areas of: Vision (not Acuity), Auditory Functioning (not Acuity), and Language.
FEES FOR ALL PATHWAYS INCLUDE: WRITTEN REPORT, RECOMMENDATIONS and POST-EVALUATION CONFERENCE. CONSULT WEB SITE FOR FEE STRUCTURES.
Disabilities We Address:
- Specific Learning Disabilities in the areas of Reading, Mathematics, Oral and Written Language
- Visual Perception and Discrimination
- Auditory Perception, Discrimination, Processing, and Conceptualization.