Rebekah Children's Services
Rebekah Children's Services offers children and their families an array of campus-based and community-based care.
- Children with severe emotional, mental, or behavioral problems receive care and mental health treatment through the Residential Program.
- For children at risk of removal from the home, RCS offers Wraparound services that support the whole family.
- Permanency Services consist of Adoption & Foster Care, as well as Links 2 Permanency that identifies relatives and others with whom youth will have connections that last a lifetime.
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services (TBS) provides intensive interventions for children whose challenging behaviors put them at risk of losing their placements and assists children in making a transition from residential care to living in the community.
- RCS' Non-Public School provides a quality education experience for special-needs children, supporting positive educational growth in a therapeutic setting.
- RCS' community mental Health Center provides office-based, school-based, and in-home Outpatient Therapy for referred children.
- RCS' Prevention and Education services are provided to 2,000 children and their parents, in 11 Gilroy schools.
1600 W. Campbell Ave., Ste 201, Campbell, CA 95008
Fax (Campbell): (408) 871-4904
Telephone (Campbell Area): (408) 871-4900
30 E. San Jaoquin St., Ste 101, Salinas, CA 93901
Fax (Salinas): (408) 871-4904
Telephone (Salinas Area): (831) 775-0348