Stepping Stones Center for Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Inc.
Stepping Stones Center for Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Inc. designs individualized behavioral and educational programs for individuals diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders using the principles of ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis).
These services include but are not limited to:
- Onsite behavior management consultation and implementation;
- Full inclusion classroom services
- Emphasizing learning by offering a positive and proactive learning approach to challenging behaviors through the use of behavior management strategies to effect positive change
- Center-based Social Groups and Play Groups designed to teach social skills and behaviors at various levels of functioning
- Parent educational workshops
- Speech/Language Center-Based Program
Our services providers include:
- Behavior consultants/program supervisors
- Senior behavior tutors
- Junior behavior tutors