- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Are you looking for tools to aid a young child with learning?
In this session, presented by Debbie Drennan, MSW, Assistive Technology Specialist, you will learn about Universal Design for Learning, and find out how simple, inexpensive tools can help create a more universally designed setting. You will see many of the tools demonstrated, with strategies for implementation shared. Children who have difficulty speaking, understanding, maintaining attention, accessing their environment or participating in typical pre-school activities may benefit from the integration of these tools into the pre-school or early childhood learning environment, to help them meet their goals.
This Zoom webinar was offered for FIRST 5 Partners and Parents.