July 17, 2021 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Is your child a client of the Regional Center? Are you ready for when your child turns 18? Don’t miss out on this orientation.
Parents Helping Parents invites you to this orientation where we will talk about how to prepare for when our loved ones turn 18 years old.
– When should I start the transition?
– How is the transition process with the regional center?
– How will the regional center support me in the transition?
– What services are available after 18?
– Am I ready for my child’s transition to adulthood?
Only 12 families per session
This program is sponsor in part by DDS – Disparity Project