May 6, 2021 7:00 PM to May 27, 2021 8: 30 PM
- Do you have a child with a disability?
- Are you struggling to balance things?
- Are you confused by available supports and services?
- Do you need support or help?
You don’t have to do this alone.
Wherever you are in your parenting journey, we offer support from the moment your child has a confirmed or suspected disability diagnosis. This is often confusing and difficult. Together, we will create a plan and explore strategies that will help you, your child, and your entire family thrives. Join us, you are not alone anymore.
Sharing the Journey is a 4 session support workshop series online. Thursdays , May 6, 13, 20, and 27.
Topic to be covered include:
- Self Care Strategies
- Building Resilience with the 5 Protective Factors
- Community Supports and Services
- The One Page Profile
To participate your child should be between 0 and 17 years old and reside in Santa Clara County. You must register in advance.
Limited to 8 places to allow for more intimate sharing and discussion.