March 20, 2021 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Looking for resources to help your family or yourself? PHP is hosting an ONLINE Resource Fair on a Saturday!
- FIND professionals and organizations that can help with Assessments/Therapies, Education Options/School Support, Employment, Day Programs, Housing, Public Services, Legal/Financial/Medical/Dental needs, and MORE! The majority of vendors participating are based in Santa Clara County however, due to the convenience of virtual services, we’ve opened this up to vendors from the greater Bay Area and beyond.
- MEET with representatives and gather information. Ask questions and get answers immediately.
- RELAX, it’s all from the comfort of your home.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Families/Individuals: Admission is FREE for attendees. Click here to be taken to the event page. Look for the orange “Guest Registration” button to sign up.
- Vendors: Are you a ‘special needs’ vendor interested in participating? Click here to be taken to event page. Look for the red box that says “Apply for a booth”.
- We’ll be happy to have you join us!
We also thank the Santa Clara County Office of Education for their long-time partnership in assisting PHP with putting on the Resource Fair.
PHP is committed to providing innovative, high-quality programs to families like yours.
Please consider making a voluntary donation
to help us continue our important work for families raising children with special needs in our community! Thank you!