June 12, 2021 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Have you ever been denied SSI?
Have you received letters about an overpayment?
Did you know there are restrictions on spending retroactive payments?
Did you know that eligibility changes when your child turns 18?
Do you know how SSI and SSDI interact?
Join this beneficial workshop presented by Parents Helping Parents and the Social Security Administration (SSA). This session will cover:
– Eligibility and the SSI Application Process
– Changes to the application process due to COVID
– Redetermination of benefits at age 18
– SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance): What is it and how does it affect SSI?
– Ability to work while the person receives SSI or SSDI
– and more!
The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session with Edith Ruiz-Cisneros, a public affairs specialist for the Social Security Administration (SSA).
Do not miss it!
This program is sponsored in part by DDS: Disparity Project