September 27, 2019 10:00 AM to November 1, 2019 12:00 PM
We want your life to be easier!
This is a 5 week series for families of youth with special needs.
If your child exhibits challenging behavior due to a developmental disability, this class may be for you. To attend your child should be between 4 and 18 and live in Santa Clara County.
Leading the workshop is Yassamin Faraj; she holds a Masters of Education in Autism and ABA and has national certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). Yassamin will help us understand why challenging behavior occurs and how to identify approaches to decrease or eliminate that behavior. The fifth session will be dedicated to creating a one-page description for your child, based on your learning.
2019 Fall Session Dates
- Friday, September 27, 10 am – 12 pm
- Friday, October 4, 10 am – 12 pm
- Friday, October 18, 10 am – 12 pm
- Friday, October 25, 10 am – 12 pm
- Friday, November 1, 9:30 am – 1 pm
Plan to attend all 5 sessions to maximize your learning. If you are ill, contact us and we will get you the materials for that session.
Regrettably, Childcare is unavailable.
Enrollment and Stipend Information:
- You must register in advance and pay a $10 holding fee for your spot in this popular class. The $10 fee will be reimbursed at the end of the series.
- Attendees will receive a $50 stipend at the end of the 5th class if they have attended at least 4 of the 5 classes.
This workshop is available to Spanish speaking parents, using live translation.