Parenting can be joyful, stressful, uplifting and frustrating – all in one day (hour?!).
The journey to, through, and beyond a special needs diagnosis can make the parenting experience all the more intense. Join an intimate circle of fellow travelers on the first Monday evening of the month for sharing, listening, and supporting each other with practical advice. Jewish wisdom will be used as a framework for discussion prompts; however, no Jewish background or affiliation is necessary and no proselytization will occur. For parents of babies, preschool or early-elementary aged children with any diagnosis.
- Who should attend: Adults only, no childcare provided
- When is the group: First Monday of each month from 8-9PM
- Where does it meet: Addison-Penzak Jewish Community Center of Silicon Valley, 14855 Oka Road, Los Gatos, 95032. Meeting takes place in Activity Room B, 2nd floor.
- Cost: Free (JCC membership not necessary)
- Registration: Drop-in group, no registration needed
Co-sponsored by the Los Gatos JCC and Parents Helping Parents. Facilitated by Rabbi Laurie Matzkin, JCC Mindful Jewish Journeys Educator.
For more information, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.