Your donation of $75 or more
includes a one year membership to PHP!
Your membership allows us to help families, from the time a child is first diagnosed, through all ages and stages of their life.
As a member of Parents Helping Parents, you receive:
- Free attendance at most workshops, special interest groups, and trainings
- Connection with others who form a community of support and information
- Up-to-date information on issues that affect families of children with special needs
- Discounts on iTECH Center “Techsplorations”
- Short-term loans of Assistive Technology tools
- The ability to check out more books and materials from our Community Disability Library
- The satisfaction of knowing you help thousands of people with special needs and their families receive services that will help them thrive!