Our apologies! Techsplorations are currently unavailable, check back in Fall 2022.
Explore Assistive Technology (AT), receive 1:1 expert guidance, and experience tools “hands-on” through a “Techsploration” at PHP’s iTECH Center.
Individuals of any age or disability may benefit from this customized, one-hour appointment. They are designed to familiarize you with AT that may meet the needs of your child, struggling student, aging parent, or yourself. Explore low-to-high-tech tools, including iPad and Android apps, Google Chrome and software for PC or MAC with one of our AT Specialists.
Discover Tools For:
- Learning Disabilities/Differences, Executive Functioning, and ADHD
- All Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Sensory Integration
- Computer Access and Physical Disabilities
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Infants and Preschoolers, Early Literacy
- Adults with Developmental Disabilities
- Transition to College or Employment
Techsplorations for families (parents and children) are $100. We do offer limited scholarships, and sliding scale fees.
If you have a child who is a Regional Center client ages 0-3, or 22 and older, it may be covered by the Regional Center- call us to find out more.
If you are a school district or other agency wishing to schedule a Techsploration for a student or client, please call for pricing options.