Parents Helping Parents is here for you during your child’s adult years.
As your child grows, we will help you understand the resources that are available for adults with disabilities. This is a complex time of transition for your child and your entire family. Parents Helping Parents is here to answer your questions and address your concerns if you live in the Bay Area.
Topics important to your adult child include:
- Criminal Justice
- Estate Planning
- Life and Future Planning
- Living and Housing Options
- Post-Secondary Education Opportunities
- Public Benefits: SSI, IHSS, and MediCal
- Selective Service
- Special Needs Trusts
- Sexuality and Risk Reduction
- Working with a Disability