Sharing the Journey is a six-week series of information and support sessions.
You are welcome to attend our six week series called Sharing the Journey. Parents Helping Parents is here for you from the moment your child first has a confirmed or suspected disability diagnosis. You are not alone at this often confusing and difficult time. Our Sharing the Journey series is a time for us to help you understand many of the systems of care that will allow you to create a plan that will help you, your child, and your entire family thrive.
The six weekly sessions of Sharing the Journey are:
- Self Care Strategies & Understanding Parental Grief
- Getting Organized With a Medical Home/Care Notebook
- The Ultimate Collaboration Tool: One Page Profile
- How to Better Respond When A Child Has Challenging Behavior
- Public Benefits Overview
- Building Resilience Using the 5 Protective Factors (What are the “5 Protective Factors?”)
Sharing the Journey is offered in English, Spanish and Vietnamese. Please check our calendar to find the session(s) that are right for you. Call us if you want more information.