Sharing the Journey is a six-week series of information and support sessions.
You are welcome to attend any or all of each of the six parts of Sharing the Journey. If you have time for only one session or all sessions, Parents Helping Parents is here for you. We are here from the moment your child first has a confirmed or suspected disability diagnosis. You are not alone at this often confusing and difficult time. Together, we will create a plan that will help you, your child, and your entire family thrive.
The six parts of Sharing the Journey are:
- Self Care Strategies & Understanding Parental Grief
- Getting Organized With a Medical Home/Care Notebook
- The Ultimate Collaboration Tool: One Page Profile
- How to Better Respond When A Child Has Challenging Behavior
- Public Benefits Overview
- Building Resilience Using the 5 Protective Factors (What are the “5 Protective Factors?”)
Sharing the Journey is offered in English, Spanish and Vietnamese. Please check our calendar to find the session(s) that are right for you.
Cost for all 6 weeks: Free for PHP members, $25 for non-members
Cost for Single sessions: Free for PHP members, $10 for non-members
*San Andreas Regional Center Funding may be available.
PHP’s vendor code: ZS0105
Service ID: 102-SJ