Parents Helping Parents relies on volunteers and values your time and talent!
Whether you are interested in a one-time opportunity or a long-term volunteer commitment*, we want to hear from you! You can volunteer for Parents Helping Parents in many ways!
- Help put on our annual gala!
- Support staff on a weekly basis, we have a spot for you!
- Put your creative and fundraising skills to use with our marketing and development team.
- Support the administrative team with office and tech support projects.
- Provide one-time help at workshops and trainings.
- Be a champion for families with children with special needs!
Download our Volunteer flyer and application and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us for more information if you are ready to join the movement to build bright futures for children with special needs today!
*Some volunteer opportunities require a background check.