Parents Helping Parents relies on volunteers and values your time and talent!
Whether you are interested in a one-time opportunity or a long-term volunteer commitment*, we want to hear from you! If you are an adult, over the age of 18**, you can volunteer for Parents Helping Parents in many ways!
- Help put on our annual Gala that happens in April!
- Be a peer mentor for our BFF Project!
- Support staff on a weekly basis, we have a spot for you!
- Use your technical skills to assist with our website!
- Put your creative and fundraising skills to use with our marketing and development team.
- Support the administrative team with office and tech support projects.
- Provide one-time help at workshops and trainings.
- Lead a support group for families with a specific special need or common interest.
- Become a support parent for families with children with special needs!
- Do you have an idea for something not listed? Please share it!
Please download our Volunteer flyer for more information. If you are ready to volunteer, please download the Volunteer application and return to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll be connecting with staff and other dedicated volunteers are working to build bright futures for children with special needs in our community!
* Some volunteer opportunities require a background check.
** We are sorry but we do not have volunteer opportunities for students under the age of 18.