- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Self-advocacy is one of the most important skills a young person with a disability can have.
Learn 10 tips for self-advocacy for young people with disabilities, by young people with disabilities.
For more information about transition planning, download this packet from INCLUDEnyc.