- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
In this video, you will get more information on the Adult Transition Programs for special education in the age group 18 – 21 Years.
This video was uploaded by Ten Sigma and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.