Is your student with special needs not meeting his or her school goals?
Are you wondering how to help them achieve those goals with the use of assistive technology?
Does your student need help to maintain their placement in the least restrictive environment?
This webinar can help both parents and professionals to understand the process to consider including assistive technology for students with an IEP.
- What is assistive technology
- How assistive technology can help a student
- Rights to AT for students with special needs
- AT Consideration vs. an AT Assessment
- AT Trial Period
- How and Where should AT be documented in the IEP
- How to communicate your concerns and collaborate with your child’s school
Dianah Marr, Parents Helping Parents
Nick Lutton, Exceptional Parents Unlimited