- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
We’ll explore the array of tools for college-bound students who are looking for assistive technology options!
Learn helpful strategies and assistive technology tools you need when preparing for college if you have ADD/ADHD, learning disabilities, anxiety, or are neurodiverse and take regular classes. We will discuss learning tools that can help you overcome your disability. With the right support, training, and commitment to achieve, all types of learners can succeed! Students are welcome to join.
This webinar was recorded as part of Parents Helping Parents transition program, Connections California.