- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
For many people raising a child on the Autism spectrum, the issue of anger and meltdowns is of great concern. In this video, Sally Thibault shares some of the strategies she has used to help her child diagnosed with high functioning Autism deal with his anger and frustration with strategies for life.
This video was created by Sally Thibault and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.