- About PHP
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
In this video, you will learn some behavior interventions that can be used in a classroom environment to help a child that needs extra help in their behaviors.
This video was created by the Learning Rights Law Center and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.