- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
This module highlights ten strategies that will enhance your communication with all learners in the class, including those with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder. There is also an accompanying strategy sheet available as a free download from their website. Go to www.fasdoutreach.ca and click on “eLearning”, then “modules”, then scroll down to Communication Module Part 2. Click on the module and you will see a link for downloading the free strategy sheet.
This video was created by POPFASD and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.