- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
On the heels of Woodstock, a group of teen campers are inspired to join the fight for disability civil rights.
This spirited look at grassroots activism is executive produced by President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama.