- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
This video provides information about the tools that may help the children in your preschool class who have physical access needs, that are included in PHP’s Early Learning Tool Kit.
Do you live in Santa Clara County, California? If you have any questions about these tools, or if you are interested in finding out about additional tools and strategies that can help you create an inclusive preschool classroom, contact us at Parents Helping Parents- firstname.lastname@example.org, or (408)727-5775.