- About PHP
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Representatives from the San Andreas Regional Center and the Santa Clara County Office of Education provide information on Early Start referrals, assessments, and services in Santa Clara County that are occurring during the COVID Pandemic. They provide a brief overview of the Early Start Program, how to refer, and then answer questions from the audience.
This webinar was recorded Friday, June 12th, before the California Dept of Education temporarily extended the ability to provide Early Start services past the age of 3 years.