- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
This EQUITY Video shows all the ways that people with disabilities can work and save while still keeping the benefits they need. Tom and Alex cover things like ABLE accounts, which allows people with disabilities to save for their future, and Medicaid working-disabled programs that allow us to earn money while keeping healthcare and personal attendant services. Being able to work is a cornerstone of financial success, so come learn all the ways you can get some income and still get the services you already receive!
This video was created by the World Institute on Disability, www.wid.org, and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.