- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Presented by Aly Thompson, MPH, RD a Registered Dietitian with nearly 10 years of experience in both nutrition and public health. She explains the 5 Keys to Raising Healthy Eaters and the general division of responsibility for parents and children when it comes to meal and snack times.
Funded by FIRST 5 Santa Clara County.