- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
A continuation of this webinar on Healthy Eaters. Aly Thompson, Master of Public Health and Registered Dietitian, expands on specific issues, such as sensory issues, and raising children with special needs to be competent eaters. Questions and Answers at the conclusion, as well as other website resources for this topic.
Funded by First 5 Santa Clara County.