- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
“One Size Does Not Fit All: A Virtual Tour of Housing Options” is a 3-Part, 5-Segment presentation on the various housing options available for adults living with Autism created by Desiree Kameka, the Director of Community Education & Advocacy at Madison House Autism Foundation.
In this Part 1 video, she covers the past and present housing landscape including a brief history as well as descriptions of each of the current housing models available today.
This video was uploaded by the Madison House Autism Foundation and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.