- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
In this final segment, Desiree Kameka, the Director of Community Education & Advocacy at Madison House Autism Foundation, reviews current and future live-work-play community models for adults with Autism and other intellectual disabilities. She also outlines steps we can take for a brighter future.
This video was uploaded by Madison House Autism Foundation and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.