- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Information in this video shares an introduction to the assessment process by which a child is considered for Special Education services. The video is great for anyone who is new to the process and for those who want a simple explanation.
The other two videos in the series explain “What is special education?” and “What are the eligibility categories?” Click links below to watch one of these videos next!