- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
This is a short video presented by Arch Disability Law Centre, explaining legal rights, for people with an intellectual or developmental disability.
This video was uploaded by ConnectABILITY and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.