- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
In this video, attorney Hillary Dunn discusses services to consider for transition age students with “severe” “intellectual disabilities who will need adult services from the Department of Developmental Services (DDS).
This video was uploaded by Disability Law Center and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.