- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Through OPARC’s Work Activity Program in Montclair, Calif., people with disabilities are able to work for a wage.
This video was published by Người Việt Daily News and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.