- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Naty Rico shares her story of struggles as “a person with diverse ability” over the past 3 years at UCIrvine and the hopes she has for the future in this video produced by TEDxUCIrvine.
The video was not produced by PHP but we think it’s worthy of watching. However, we cannot guarantee its level of accessibility so please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video or video captions.