- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Definitions – What is meant by person centred approaches, thinking and planning? Michael Smull talks with Helen Sanderson.
This video was created by Person Centered Planning and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.