- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Having a good relationship with children is the foundation for encouraging positive behavior. In this training we will discuss how to build strong relationships with children through intentional positive descriptive acknowledgements, clear expectations, visual schedules, and expanding on children’s emotional literacy. We will also look at some visuals that support positive relationships.
This training was presented by Susan Larking, Ph.D, through a grant from First 5.