- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
This video is second in a 3-video series in which PHP staff offers the basics about IEP team meetings. Information in this video offers some ideas for how a parent/educational rights holder can prepare for an IEP meeting and be actively involved in the discussion process. The information is great for anyone who wants to understand the basics either as a starting place or as a review.
The other two videos in the series explain “Who’s on the IEP team?” and “What’s important to know about signing the IEP?” Click links below to watch these videos next.
Who’s on the IEP Team?
Parents or educational rights holders have an important role in an IEP meeting. Learn who else participates in an IEP meeting and are considered team members.