- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
This video is a public service announcement requiring young men in high school need to remember to register with the
Selective service system once they turn eighteen.
This video was uploaded by NAPSTV and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.