- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Are you a student who’s going to attend your next IEP team meeting?
Watch this video to learn about Student-Led IEPs. You will better understand:
- What is an IEP?
- What is a disability?
- Why students with a disability may benefit from an IEP
- What to expect at an IEP Meeting
- How to be more involved in the IEP meeting