- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
This video is suggested as an introduction to the topic of Supported Decision-Making by the Center for Parent Information and Resources. It features Michael Kendrick, Director of Supported Decision-Making Initiatives, Center for Public Representation.
Another opportunity to learn more about Supported Decision-Making is the National Resource Center for Supported Decision-Making, visit the website.
This video was not created by Parents Helping Parents and is part of the curated content in our E-Learning archives. As such, we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.