- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
In this video, you will get a peek into the importance of Supported Decision Making for people with developmental disabilities discussed by experts engaging clients in decisions about health care.
This video was uploaded by the Center for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities/UC Davis and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.