- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Whether you are in a health care or other professional environment or just having a personal conversation, consider these basic rules for communicating with a person with an intellectual disability.
This video was uploaded by Special Olympics and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.