- Adults With Developmental Disabilities
- Assistive Technology
- Coping and Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Early Childhood
- Financial Planning
- General Topic Videos
- Person Centered Planning
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Your Child and School
Learn from a family’s journey.
Ali has dyslexia and her hard work has paid off with a college degree and a great career. Learn her success strategies and tips from her parents.
- Typical and not-so-typical signs of LD
- What would we do differently next time?
- Advocacy successes & pitfalls
- Accommodations – What is worthwhile/worthless