- About PHP
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Learn from one family’s journey.
Ali has dyslexia and her hard work has paid off with a college degree and a great career. Learn her success strategies and tips from her parents.
- Typical and not-so-typical signs of LD
- What would we do differently next time?
- Advocacy successes & pitfalls
- Accommodations – What is worthwhile/worthless