- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Children’s Mercy will help you prepare for adulthood, including transferring your medical care to a doctor that cares for adults. Most people can learn to manage their own health. It takes guidance from your medical team and support from the important people in your life.
This video was uploaded by Children’s Mercy Kansas City and we cannot guarantee the level of accessibility of the video and video captions. Please let us know if you have any trouble accessing this video.