- About PHP
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
In this video, representatives from REEL offer information to raise awareness about youth who are deemed twice-exceptional. This will be helpful for parents, family members, teachers, and the community.
Reel joins together with PHP to offer a quarterly parent support group for those interested in gathering info and a community focused on youth who are Twice-Exceptional. More information can be found by clicking here.