- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
Interested in knowing more about special needs trusts in California? Have you heard about the benefits of opening a CalABLE account? Do you wonder how the two interconnect?
During this webinar, Stephen W. Dale, Esq., presents the basics of the ABLE Act as well as Special Needs Trusts. Steve will demonstrate, through a series of case studies, how a special needs trust tied to an ABLE Account can get the best of all worlds in many cases.
This video was recorded as part of Connections California, a statewide project by Parents Helping Parents. Connections California offers information on adult transition topics to families and self-advocates who have disabilities. Find all adult transition resources in Connections California on the PHP website.