- About PHP
- Assistive Technology (all ages)
- Coping & Support for Families
- COVID-19 Resources for Families
- Disability Specific Information
- Early Childhood Topics (ages 0-5)
- General Topic Videos
- Public Benefits
- RECENTLY ADDED
- Regional Center
- Special Education - Your Child & School
- Transition to Adulthood (ages 12+)
If you are looking into different housing options for you or a loved one, this webinar for you. Get your questions answered and hear from Parents Helping Parents’ (PHP) very own, Trudy Grable, on the different types of Supported-Living Services.
Trudy Marsh Grable is the proud parent of a young woman who has a developmental disability. Improving the lives of people with ID/DD is her passion through person-centered approaches. She has trained hundreds on the principles of person-centered thinking and planning.